Today is a really special day for a few reasons. It is the first day of school, and it is my wedding anniversary!
As you can imagine, things are a little crazy, but I've got my August sock on the needles (not that I will get to work on it).
Due to the way life seems to be going, I'm going to take the week off from blogging. But I would hate to leave you alone in this space, so here are some cool things you can go check out.
- Alex Tinsley has launched a new Kickstarter campaign, this time with a collection to benefit organizations seeking to specifically re-home black cats and dogs. Helo approves.
- My new podcast obsession is YarnTalk. It's more of a youtube channel than a podcast, but it means I can now count an Allyson Dykhuizen pattern for the PALKAL.
- Speaking of YouTube channels, Felicia Day's The Flog is back!
- Also not about yarn, but the Two Bossy Dames newsletter is a wonderful gem delivered straight to your inbox. Just check out their archive.
- I love this post over on Neglecting My Kids about how seasons change for knitters.
- And Emma Welford is writing great things about picking colors for a sweater project.
Hope you enjoy your week!